A Super Simple Meatless Monday dish, or a great side dish for any day of the week!
Any vegetable melody, but I like:
Diced Red Potato
1 cup veggie broth
Dried Herbs de Provence (2 tablespoons)
Tablespoon olive oil
- Preheat the oven to 400ºF
- Add the potato, with a sprinkle of olive oil and herbs, to a baking tray and cook for 10 minutes
- Add the remaining veg, broth, herbs, salt&pepper and oil, toss and cook for approximately 25 minutes
- Remove the foil and bake for another 10 minute
- NOTE: Time varies depending on the amount of veg – the more veg, the more time. If you’re making a half pan of veg, reduce the time.
- Test the veg with a knife to check desired consistency