Sometimes simplicity is beauty in its truest form.
That can most definitely be said for this super simple side dish! Great on its own, a wonderful accompaniment for chicken or steak, or a great tapas style dish, these wedges are full of country flavor. I like to serve them with my Chicken Wing Confit!
- 4 large white potatoes (cleaned, skin on)
- Fresh rosemary
- 3 cloves of fresh garlic
- Salt & pepper
- Preheat the oven to 500°F/260°C.
- Cut the potatoes into wedges.
- Grease the baking tray, then add the potato and drizzle with extra virgin olive oil.
- Crush and chop the garlic and sprinkle on top.
- Pull the sprigs of rosemary apart and place on top.
- Add a dash of salt & pepper.
- Place in the oven for 12 minutes, then turn the wedges.
- Cook for a further 8 minutes, or until soft on the inside and crispy on the outside.
- Allow cool slightly, then serve.